Ariels Magnificent Quest! Ariels Magnificent Quest!

Terrible.

This was the most horrible piece of shit I've ever seen.

BUT GOD, I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing, which not many flashes can make me do.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

I love you

The awesome series ALWAYS makes me laugh, every one of the videos so far, and I hope you continue making them. This one may have been short but it was hilarious!

Also, @PendlesTheCanadian What the fuck does that have to do with anything

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Hilarious

I thought it would suck but this just shows that you can make multiple episodes with them all being hilarious. XD Keep making more, I don't care about the animation quality, in fact the sloppyish animation kinda adds to the reasons I like it, don't ask why.

SailorMan SailorMan

I love this.

I love everything by you. I DONT KNOW WHY, I JUST DO.

I was loling the whole way through.

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

Good!

The animation isn't top notch obviously lol. But I really like the story, and how you incorporated so many different characters, like the grandma in the chair, the windmill man, and used sounds from the original game too. :D It brought me back to good memories of playing it, and how much nightmares I had from those flat faced things. Anyway really good job, I liked it. c:

EASTBEAST responds:

I'm satisfied to hear you enjoyed it that much! Thx for the review :)

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

AAWW YYEEAAHH

Of all the cliche stick vs stick fights ive seen this one is by far the best, funniest, and well animated I've ever seen, and therefore you get a 10.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

The damn furries

Always knew they were evil.

MvC3: Megaman MvC3: Megaman

wat

Quick and weird but it made me laugh when it said CAPUKAWMMM. >:U

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LOL

I really loved this. x]

But don't you think the #1 spot is a little much? No doubt this was hilarious and the voice acting was great, but it was pretty short, and there are much better flashes, and ones that obviously had more time and effort put in, that were overall funnier/more interesting than this one. Still though, nice job on it, I laughed a lot. :3

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

"ANYTHING THAT ISN'T NAILS!"

This was hilarious. xD